welcomeThe Northwest District is an exciting and large region of The Wesleyan Church! We are composed of 71 churches, serving Alaska, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
We are made up of church congregations that are quite varied in style, in size, and in setting. Our churches range all the way from a very small rural church, to a church of over 4,400 in a growing city, to a network of Native churches totaling over 6,000. The Northwest District places a high value on a "team spirit" that embraces us all - no matter the size or location of the church! Every church matters!
We are passionate about connecting people with Christ - and about helping them grow to be like Him!
And, because planting new churches is a very effective way to accomplish this, we are totally passionate about birthing new churches.
We welcome you to visit us any time! But, since a trip to our area may not be possible, we hope that this web site will provide for you a small glimpse into what is happening among our Northwest District family!
Full-Time Ministry Opportunity Available - Cedar Canyon Camp Director[read more]
Position Overview: Supervise all operations of Cedar Canyon Wesleyan Camp. This person must demonstrate personal integrity, spiritual growth, and a passion for Christian camping ministry.
- Serve as purchasing agent for CCWC;
- Submit an annual proposed budget to the camp board;
- Regulate expenditures within the approved budget.
- Recruit and hire all camp staff - full-time; seasonal; and volunteer;
- Discipline or dismiss staff as necessary;
- Conduct staff orientation prior to start of summer season;
- Conduct weekly meetings with all year-round staff and crew leaders;
- Develop and interpret policies for staff and volunteers;
- Be responsible for devotions and times for spiritual renewal for staff.
- Submit reports to Camp Board;
- Provide vision and direction for the future of Cedar Canyon Wesleyan Camp in harmony with its Statement of Purpose;
- Serve as a liaison to camp residents;
- Help in any other areas of the camp when necessary.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 605-484-6940